Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pigs in a Blanket!

When I was younger my dad made pigs in the blanket while my mom
was out of town. He used a cookie sheet instead of a pan with corners,
and the grease leaked out and started a fire.
Tonight I made pigs in the blanket for my friends Carly and Chris.
It was a feast.


Anyways, I made some other things this week while I've been on break.
They are now for sale on etsy. www.etsy.com/shop/AlyshaCoy

These flower garden bags were fun to make.
They are the product of my screen printing class!

I've also decorated these little notebooks.
They turned out to be pretty adorable.



I hope you enjoy looking at these enough to buy one . . . wink wink.

1 comment:

  1. I want to buy one of your garden totes! Seriously! Can you bring one to class?
    Christel Benson

    ReplyDelete