Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This is a stick up!

This is a stick up! Give me all your coffee!

Last night was a late night, because of a little thing called homework,
and another litthe thing called Resident Assistant Selection Carousel Night,
which went really well, but after two nights of it I am very glad that its done.

Anyways, remember that veiled project from my last post?

( If not please scroll down)

Well this is what it resulted in!


I printed my photos out on some vintage magazine pages.
It was fun looking for the perfect pages,
but not so fun trying to figure out which way I needed to load them into the printer.



Jeremy my partner/model works at a liqueur store
so I thought this page was a good fit.


And this one was also just to perfect








Before I sleep I would like to thank a few people.
My Mom and Dad for the huge boxes of old magazines they bought me,
which I will have till I die,
Jeremy for making some really nice faces and
being a good sport while I took pictures,
Larry for remember 9.75 when my brain couldn't
And last but not least Mary, for my fantastic new hair cut,
making its picture debut right here on........

No comments:

Post a Comment