Saturday, June 4, 2011

Breaking the Silence

First for your ears,


During my long silence I am proud to say that I completed my first year of graduate school. I have learned enough that I can hardly help spouting information about student affairs, and enjoyed numerous adventures with friends close enough they might as well be family.

I am also proud to say that for the next week or so I will have all the free time in the world to craft, drink coffee, and generally get into mischief. After that I will be venturing to Oregon to start an internship at Souther Oregon University in Ashland. This will be my first adventure to the north west and I couldn't be more excited!

Before I start documenting my Oregon adventures, I wanted to finally share some photos that I took over a year ago. Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment